Kin Hung & Chung Hei Cheung (Kenny & Josephine Cheung)
The dining areas and a champagne lounge spread across two floors, are artfully decked out in a sumptuous style. No effort has been spared to create a genuinely luxurious experience for both dining and bar guests.
As of Monday 9th August, much of the covid restrictions have been lifted. We will still be adhering to health and safety measures. Please be aware that during this unpredictable time we may need to cancel or amend your reservation pending Scottish Government guidance. Should this be necessary, we will contact you as soon as possible. Please be aware that no alcohol will be served in the restaurant until we are permitted to do so by the Scottish Government.
· All bookings to conform to government guidelines
· There are no longer restrictions on the number of people booking a table.
· All orders will be taken at the table, no bar service available
· Please remain seated as much as possible
· Upon arrival, you will be asked to wait upstairs, 1m apart, and a member of staff will notify you when you can be seated and show you to your table
· Management reserves the right to refuse entry, a booking does not guarantee entry
· Please respect our staff and all social distancing measures we have put in place
· At peak times there may be queuing in place to gain access to the restaurant – please follow guidelines for social distancing
· We are encouraging card payments where possible
· For the safety of our staff and customers, we ask that if you are feeling unwell please let us know and we can cancel your table
· We will be keeping your contact details on file as requested by the government for a period of 21 days
· Gift Vouchers will be extended for a period of 4 months
· We have carried out a Covid-19 Risk Assessment and shared the results with the staff
· We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in place
· We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 1m distance in our workplace
· Where people cannot be 1m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
The ground floor hosts the Champagne Lounge, where customers can enjoy a selection of fabulous drinks including Champagnes, Prosecco, Cocktails, Perfect-Serve Gins and Craft Beers. Please note that we do not allow children into the Champagne lounge.
In the restaurant, fresh Asian cuisine, from à la carte and table d’hôte menus, lovingly prepared by chef Jason, will be the main draws, alongside a two or three course lunch menu.
Regular customers of Dragon Royale won’t be disappointed; chef Jason will continue to serve the classics while the new menu includes some new specials to delight.
The exclusive private dining room – The Emperor Suite – with space from 14 to 20 guests, is the ideal location to host special events, business lunches and private parties and the luscious décor won’t fail to impress. Perfect for any celebration.
Monday: 12 to 2:30pm - 4:30pm to 9:30pm
Wednesday: 12 to 2:30pm - 4:30pm to 9:30pm
Thursday: 12 to 2:30pm - 4:30pm to 9:30pm
Friday: 12 to 2:30pm - 4:30pm to 12:00pm
Saturday:12 to 2:30pm - 3:30pm to 12:00pm
Sunday:2:00pm to 9:30pm